1.    #1  
    when try to call, it just ends automatically as soon as call started, just a beep and dead.

is sprint down here? or something else is happening? I just made several calls a minute ago, and now seems can't make any calls anymore?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Try restarting your phone. Also where is 'here'?
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    call dropped?
    Any other Sprint phones nearby, to try it with? Or maybe drive a few miles away from where you are (to access a different tower) and try again.
    I am having the same problem and I am in Austin, Tx. I have tried restarting, updating network settings, taking battery out. I can't even call customer support.
    i'm having this problem too, and am also in austin tx! maybe it's a local thing? i also have NO internet connection when i usually have no problems. i've found i can call certain contacts but not most...
    same problem here. i also live in austin , tx. spoke to chat support a while ago and they said the 3g network was down that palm uses. they said it should be back up at 8 cst. it is now 8:07 still not working