Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I just happened to notice that the mirrored portion that is visible on my Pre when the slider is open has some distinct scratches on it where the the top half slides along the rail with the bottom half. Incidentally, I have had little to no "oreo" effect on my Pre. I am wondering if the tight construction of my unit has lead to the scratches. For those of you that do have some "oreo" effect, do you have scratches on the mirror? I am not worried about these scratches b/c I don't really use the mirror, I am just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    I just happened to notice that the mirrored portion that is visible on my Pre when the slider is open has some distinct scratches on it where the the top half slides along the rail with the bottom half. Incidentally, I have had little to no "oreo" effect on my Pre. I am wondering if the tight construction of my unit has lead to the scratches. For those of you that do have some "oreo" effect, do you have scratches on the mirror? I am not worried about these scratches b/c I don't really use the mirror, I am just curious.
    Yes, oreo here... And 2 long vertical scratches on camera side. I don't use it either.
    I'm married now... I don't care about how I look anymore. Hahahaha LoL
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Interesting, I've actually got 4 scratches. The 2 by the camera that you mentioned and I've got 2 more that seem to go on either side of the speaker.

...and +1 on the marriage comment
    Doesn't everyone have scratches there?
    If you don't, tell us about your phone, how old is it, when was it made, how does the slider feel, oreo?
    Thanks.
    every pre I've ever seen/ had has em after about a week. Like I said, we need better hardware, but hey it is a beta device lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpre View Post
    Interesting, I've actually got 4 scratches. The 2 by the camera that you mentioned and I've got 2 more that seem to go on either side of the speaker.

...and +1 on the marriage comment
    If I look a little closer, I do see a faint one to the left of the speaker. I've had the phone since mid-june.
    I have them and I have sever oreo effect. No dead pixels and it works great so ill live with it.
    no scratches here! Little to no oreo effect. Launch day pre.