1.    #1  
    not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

but the notifications aren't working for Friends book. If I go into friendflow I would have 3 notifications showing (actual comments, also not clearing them) then I go into Friends book and it still shows 0 notifications(even after a refresh.)

any ideas?

also, does the palmbook have vibrate/sound notifications to alert you about fb notifications?

also, after how long does the friendbook pull notifcitons from fb? Every 160 seconds? 5 mins?

thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

but the notifications aren't working for Friends book. If I go into friendflow I would have 3 notifications showing (actual comments, also not clearing them) then I go into Friends book and it still shows 0 notifications(even after a refresh.)

any ideas?
    I can only address this one, but mine are working fine. My guess is that when you go into FriendsFlow and look at your notifications it must clear them?

I use FriendsBook exclusively now and absolutely love it!
  3.    #3  
    I know what your saying. I've tried that before and doesn't seem to change it. I'm going to try again today. I even uninstalled ff.
  4.    #4  
    bump
    I can confirm that the notifications does not work. Mine stays at Zero.
    am i missing something? i didnt know there were supposed to be notifications.

i saw this thread and looked at the upper left tab and there is a Preferences field, but it's grayed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwonderful View Post
    I can confirm that the notifications does not work. Mine stays at Zero.
    Well I can confirm that it DOES work. What version are you using? I am using 2.0.1. I would attach a screen shot showing that I have 5 notifications if someone can tell me how to attach a screenshot when posting here from my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Well I can confirm that it DOES work. What version are you using? I am using 2.0.1. I would attach a screen shot showing that I have 5 notifications if someone can tell me how to attach a screenshot when posting here from my Pre.

Well, here is the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    mine doesn't do that and like i said, the preferences are grayed out.

what gives?
    I can confirm that I also get the notification ticker however, I do not actually receive a notification that there are new FB notifications (hopefully that makes sense).

Have you downloaded 2.0.1?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by emeraldayotte; 12/23/2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Added pic to post
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    can someone post a screen cap of their options tab?
    Hi

iam the developer of friendsbook and i have a question to thoose who dont have notifications:

Can you please check on facebook.com you notifications if the contain links or something else which is not text. I think there is are some problems with urls inside notification texts
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    I'm also having troble receiving notifications. Regular fb seems to work just fine.
    heeeeeeeeeeey guess what? i still don't have a preferences option.
    also preferences are grayed out.
    my notifications only work after initial log in, then on refresh they stop working. If I close program and then reopen/relog in then bam notifications work again, but then stop again upon refreshes...so they only work that one initial time after log in. Running the most up to date version from preware as the one in catalog wouldn't install.