1.    #1  
    My Pre has been acting up and acting slow for about a week. Now with no cards open, the Pre states "sorry, too many cards open."

I have a few tweaks on the phone. Nothing major, battery life indicator, date, 4X4.

Any ideas on what to do?
    If you haven't tried it already, reboot the phone. Hold down the Orange key and the sym key together then hit R. That will reboot it.

If you've already done that, you might want to try webosdoctor. My phone was running TERRIBLE, but I doctored it on Sunday and its been wonderful since.
    This happened to me before.

Back up all your contacts over to a PC and run WebOS Doctor.

Then put all your data back on your Pre. (File and media on the USB partition are not deleted)
    Remember to use (upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart) to go into developer mode to reinstall all your tweaks.
  4. anx
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude Ron View Post
    This happened to me before.

Back up all your contacts over to a PC and run WebOS Doctor.

Then put all your data back on your Pre. (File and media on the USB partition are not deleted)
    Remember to use (upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart) to go into developer mode to reinstall all your tweaks.
    How can I do that? Just last night I've used WebOS Doctor...but I just didn't knew how I had to save contacts to pc...
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anx View Post
    How can I do that? Just last night I've used WebOS Doctor...but I just didn't knew how I had to save contacts to pc...
    Precentral has good how-to's like this one:

http://www.precentral.net/how-back-y...le-information
  6. anx
    Ok...I'll try it later!
    Thanks!