1.    #1  
    Just went to the Sprint Store to pick it up and the Rep told me video is coming out soon. He said he just heard about it. He told me without asking about it. So there might be something they know that we dont. I googled it but nothing yet. Hope its included with 1.3.5 update. Sounds promising.
    sweet.

and welcome
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    if it is just "some guy" who works there, chances are, he heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friends, etc. Not saying its not true, but what are the odds that "some guy" would know something about pre and video that you wouldnt be able to find anywhere on the www? I am just as anxious, but skeptical.

*welcome, I am fairly new here myself! and lets just say...I LOVE IT! lol =)
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    Rep told me video is coming out soon. He said he just heard about it.
  5. CoobeyMeyer
    Do you by any chance have a youtube channel?.....
    its coming...soon? Idk but why the foundation in 1.3.1 if not a plann to add it? Man I hope a 1500 person hall is not to announce video capabilities....
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    its coming...soon? Idk but why the foundation in 1.3.1 if not a plann to add it? Man I hope a 1500 person hall is not to announce video capabilities....
    its going to be video capabilities with a full featured version of adobe premiere and soundbooth .. mobile editions lol
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I don't get it. What kind of Video? We have SprintTV, a YouTube client, an ok mp4 player, and NFL SuperCast (For those with NFL Sunday Ticket). What do you mean by "video is coming out soon". Adobe Flash has announced Flash 10.1 is scheduled to be released Q1 of 2010 (and if you know Adobe, at this point, you shouldn't have your hopes up to see it until Q2 or Q3), at which point we'll get Hulu and all those nasty Ads.

So I don't get it.

*edit*

Oh, I think I get it. Video capture, right? Be able to record Videos with our camera? Ya, I think I agree. Dont' get your hopes up.