1.    #1  
    I cracked my screen by accident today. It still works but a lot of the screen has colored lines running vertically across it. Do you think Sprint would exchange it for free or would I have to pay for a new phone? Is there anyway that I would be able to exchange it for a refurb for free? I have no warranty...
    I doubt they'll replace it, I had no luck... Check out my posting on this:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ed-my-pre.html
    Quote Originally Posted by krnggangpe94 View Post
    I cracked my screen by accident today. It still works but a lot of the screen has colored lines running vertically across it. Do you think Sprint would exchange it for free or would I have to pay for a new phone? Is there anyway that I would be able to exchange it for a refurb for free? I have no warranty...
    You should be fine with sprint, tell them its a known issue where the screen will crack from either the button or the side micro USB port. I'm very careless with my phone and just toss it in my pocket and don't pay attention to what I do. I've cracked 3 screens so far and Sprint has given me a refurb every time without using my insurance. Just be nice and tell them that a screen shouldn't crack unless you dropped it (which of course you didn't -- wink wink).
  4.    #4  
    I just remembered that I bought my phone at Best Buy. Who do I call now?