Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Hi i tried to search with no luck. When my pre is connected to my laptop i am not being able to connect to the internet on my computer. Im not trying to tether, just off of my normal wireless router. As soon as i disconnect my pre it begins to work normally again. I do have my tether installed. Could this be the culprit? Has anyone else had this problem. I am running windows 7 32-bit. I have the rndis driver installed on my computer for usb tethering but again this is happening just when the pre is connected and charging or in usb mode. The kicker is it will work when im tethered to it. Thanks ahead for any help or advise.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    sorry, i figured it out apparently even when you dont have my tether open when you plug in the phone it recognizes it as a network so you have to open network settings and manually disable the rndis or it conflicts with the wireless it seems to be ok now.
    or kill novacom thru your computers task manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF1500 View Post
    Hi i tried to search with no luck. When my pre is connected to my laptop i am not being able to connect to the internet on my computer. Im not trying to tether, just off of my normal wireless router. As soon as i disconnect my pre it begins to work normally again. I do have my tether installed. Could this be the culprit? Has anyone else had this problem. I am running windows 7 32-bit. I have the rndis driver installed on my computer for usb tethering but again this is happening just when the pre is connected and charging or in usb mode. The kicker is it will work when im tethered to it. Thanks ahead for any help or advise.
    never mind blah blah ....sorry have a great day
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->