1.    #1  
    Is anyone else have any issues when attempting to download from the App store? I am thinking it is just my Pre. When I attempt to download something is states, " App Store Unavailable try again later".

Eric
    Are you trying to download an app that you already have a homebrew version of on your device? If so you will get that error message.

Just delete the homebrew version. Restart the device. Go to the app catalog and try again. It should work now.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I am having that issue. Paid for an app (on my pixi) and have been unable to download it for three days now. No homebrow apps at all...getting the same message as you.
    I've had this problem in three different scenarios:
    1. The one described above, but only happens on the app involved, other apps download properly. Delete the offending app, then download the new version.
    2. I'll get this error if I forget and leave the phone in Dev mode. Check to ensure you are not in Dev mode.
    3. I did have one short period where the app store was acctually not available.
  5.    #5  
    I don't have the RadioTime app on my Pre and tried other apps and it tells me the same thing.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ewilson610 View Post
    I don't have the RadioTime app on my Pre and tried other apps and it tells me the same thing.
    Same here. Just tried to download RadioTime, and got the "App Store Unavailable. Try again later." message. Tried another app and got the same message.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    same here.. I'm in the uk, just says unavailable
    I had the same problem last week, and it went away after I restarted my phone.

Someone else had suggested opening the browser and clearing the cache & cookies.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I just downloaded RadioTime today, and it worked fine. Sometimes rebooting the phone fixes it for me.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    reboot fixed it for me...thanks