Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Just had my Pre replaced - synced everything, but there are a bunch of apps I had previously bought that are not in my Launcher - any ideas????
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    was there any problem with your palm profile when you were logging in?
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    try updating
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    It is probably one of two scenarios:

1. You aren't at the latest WebOS version so not all of your apps are supported. Update your Pre and either do a partial erase and reload your profile or find the missing apps in the App Catalog and re-download them

2. You ran out of app space and need to use mvapp to free up some space before you can download more apps.

I've ran into both scenarios. The first one is relatively easy to fix where the second one takes more work.
  5. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Have you tried redownloading them from the app store? I just switched Pre's too and ran into the same problem. I was able to download all of them without any issues, it says something like, "download again for free", when you look up the app in the catalog.