Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    a couple of weeks ago my nephew managed to grab my pre when it was charging, and it now has a scratch on the screen.

does anyone know if the novus plastic polish kit is safe to use on the screen, it says not to use on coated plastics- i dont know if the pre has a coat on the screen or not. also is it safe to use on touch screens such as the pre?
    i'd google around if i were you
    Quote Originally Posted by duplissi View Post
    a couple of weeks ago my nephew managed to grab my pre when it was charging, and it now has a scratch on the screen.

does anyone know if the novus plastic polish kit is safe to use on the screen, it says not to use on coated plastics- i dont know if the pre has a coat on the screen or not. also is it safe to use on touch screens such as the pre?
    buy a screen shield once u put it on the scratch wont be visible
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of a non-abrasive polymer filler? I saw something once called iMagic but I can no longer find it. It was perfect for repairing light scratches that did not penetrate the coating. For the life of me I can't find anything like it. Everything else uses an abrasive to polish rather than fill...