Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1.    #1  
    Yes im aware of the 3rd party ones but i really loved my oem pouch till my dog got ahold of it can i order them form palm or something? thanks
  2. #2  
    You're probably already doing the best thing you can to buy one. There's a ton of pre users who have never used theirs and would be happy to part with it.

    Perhaps one of them will contact you from this post. I'd be happy to sell you mine, but I already sold it for $2.
  3.    #3  
    Hopefully some other user would be willing to sell me theirs
  4. #4  
    I have a few. I could let go of one. $10 shipped?
  5.    #5  
    old or new ones with the embossed palm logo
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    old or new ones with the embossed palm logo
    I have a new one never used with Palm logo on it.
  7. #7  
    Go to the Sprint store many times they have them and will give them for free. I used to replace my Instinct one about once every 3 months.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Go to the Sprint store many times they have them and will give them for free. I used to replace my Instinct one about once every 3 months.
    ill have to check on that thanks
  9. vladdddy's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #9  
    Agree here with cowgirlupkelly. In fact, I did it about two months ago. Those Sprint stores, especially those that do service, have so much stuff laying around. Give it a shot, I bet they have one for you.....
  10. #10  
    amazon sells them.
  11.    #11  
    all i saw were generic ones not the original one
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    I have a few. I could let go of one. $10 shipped?
    Yeah, don't pay this guy though. $10 is way too much, unless he's shipping it from Libya or is a selfish beast looking to pocket 3X what the case is actually worth. Nice holiday spirit buddy.

    If you look at Google shopping results under 'Palm Pre case original' there are some available for about $4 shipped.
  13.    #13  
    Yea but to replace my pres pouch i was ready to do it but thanks for telling me
  14. #14  
    not sure if you still need it. But I never used mine, I have the new one with palm logo on it. Just pm me your address and I'll give & ship for free. That's how we roll @ Precentral.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rodriguez102 View Post
    not sure if you still need it. But I never used mine, I have the new one with palm logo on it. Just pm me your address and I'll give & ship for free. That's how we roll @ Precentral.
    Thanks so much pm sent
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by ali.fazal View Post
    Yeah, don't pay this guy though. $10 is way too much, unless he's shipping it from Libya or is a selfish beast looking to pocket 3X what the case is actually worth. Nice holiday spirit buddy.

    If you look at Google shopping results under 'Palm Pre case original' there are some available for about $4 shipped.
    Well i'm not in the nature of just giving away things to random people.

    SOrry if $10 was steep...he could've prob. suggested another price and I would've said yeah sure.

    Relax.
  17. NxTech3's Avatar
    Posts
    254 Posts
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    #17  
    sleeping bag? That is awesome, never thought of it that way!
  18. #18  
    ebay has them for around 6 bucks shipped i am in the same boat as you my dog decided he wanted to play with it and boy do i miss it
  19.    #19  
    Yep when my pre naps its there otherwise its in my palm (no pun intended)
  20. #20  
    I actually need one myself so if someone is willing to sell me one that would be great. Pm me. I know nothing in life is free huh lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions