Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I have one. Try $5 shipped. Michigan, here.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    This one is official. Came in the box with a pre that was returned and the Sprint store didn't put this in the box with. Seriously, just make me an offer. I don't need this thing.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I have two OEM's that came with my Pre's in their boxes. one was NEVER used and the other I think I put my Palm in it twice. Either way PM me and we will see what we can do!

~ Merry CHRISTmas ~
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i have on for you op. If you pay shipipng its yours PM me if interested.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I have one from my launch day that isn't branded. If anyone needs it.
    I just lost mines and would like it back but I got the leather case for now but just testing if I wanna go back or not
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Funny that this thread came up as I just lost mine the other day and would love to have it back. Going to go to the Sprint store first to see if they have an extra one laying around..if not I'll be back.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    So Sprint store was a no go. The guy tried to sell me a leather one. I then showed him how awesome my Pre was (since he had one). He's mouth watered when I showed him the virtual keyboard. =)

OH so if anyone has one that they would be willing to sell to me or offer up for free =) please shoot me a PM. I would really love to have another one.
    does anyone have an extra case (dropped mine)? willing to pay shipping ($3-$4)

thanks!
    I lost mine 2 =(
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12