Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    i just got my palm pre from germany..out of the box it worked and i can see the 3G sign .. so i decided to update it and after updating it the 3G sign disapeared !!! .. i tried setting the apn and the user name manually but it keeps saying invalid apn !! so each time i wana use the web os doc. it just freezes on "connect your palm using the usb cable" so my palm is connected to the pc but i cant click the next button..so guys what the hell is happening !?

and please i really wana downgrade to 1.2.1 but how ?!! can anyone show me how ?
    Quote Originally Posted by aao4473 View Post
    i just got my palm pre from germany..out of the box it worked and i can see the 3G sign .. so i decided to update it and after updating it the 3G sign disapeared !!! .. i tried setting the apn and the user name manually but it keeps saying invalid apn !! so each time i wana use the web os doc. it just freezes on "connect your palm using the usb cable" so my palm is connected to the pc but i cant click the next button..so guys what the hell is happening !?

and please i really wana downgrade to 1.2.1 but how ?!! can anyone show me how ?
    even if you do downgrade, you can not stop the Pre from updating itself. It is built into the webOS that you are forced to update. There are some patches that will prevent this. If that is what you want, then do a search for the appropriate patch.