Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I was editing some information in one of my contacts, when I accidentally deleted an important address.....and couldn't get it back! Is there any to "undo" a mistake to get the info back????
    There is a feature request for 'Undo'... that's all I can say about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexsdad View Post
    I was editing some information in one of my contacts, when I accidentally deleted an important address.....and couldn't get it back! Is there any to "undo" a mistake to get the info back????
    yeah you could call whoever it was and ask for their address lol , that will undo it !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    If you use Google to synce your contacts you can go to your google acct. Find that contact & send it to your self as a Vcard & then save that to your phone.
    use google sync
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Thanks everybody!
    I was able to get the info back from my Google account...I'm just worried about other issues like if I'm writing an email or filling in notes etc....
    It sure would be nice to have a "shift+U".
    The changes are instantaneous. The second you change an item, it's changed. Glad you were able to retrieve your lost information.

It would be really helpful if there was some kind of Confirm/Accept/ARE YOU POSITIVE THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THAT DUMMY? button for when you make changes. And especially for when you make changes that you didn't know you made.