1.    #1  
    how do you get Google voice

i signed in and its saying Google voice is not available in my area
    I'm going to jump on this thread because if have been to slow to the other ones. I'm sorry and I can't help you now because I don't have google voice but if anyone with an invited reads this I would really appreciate a PM. Thanks and sorry.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_973 View Post
    how do you get Google voice

i signed in and its saying Google voice is not available in my area
    screenshot pleez

edit:
    or what does the error message say exactly.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    do you even have an invitation?
    iirc, Google Voice is USA only (and invitation only)...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Got the invite. Just signed up today. I really don't see a clear cut advantage to having my voicemail transcripted to me. I would prefer the opposite(text converted to voice). It just seems like another added step to stay connected. My Pre keeps it simple enough. Will mess around with more...
    GVoice is by Invite.. I have 3 left... if anyone wants an invite send me your email address and I will send..
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RobFLA View Post
    GVoice is by Invite.. I have 3 left... if anyone wants an invite send me your email address and I will send..
    pm'd
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatoni1374 View Post
    Got the invite. Just signed up today. I really don't see a clear cut advantage to having my voicemail transcripted to me. I would prefer the opposite(text converted to voice). It just seems like another added step to stay connected. My Pre keeps it simple enough. Will mess around with more...
    If you have family outside of the country, sending international SMS is what Google Voice is worth to me. No more 20 cents/msg on my bill.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    I've been on GV for just over a week now, and I love using it for the voicemail...

Using it in conjunction with Elryon's call block patch, I don't get bothered by any blocked or unknown calls, not to mention calls from the numbers I specify in the Do Not Answer list.
    How many ? marks are required to imply that you have a question?