1.    #1  
    First I'll say that by no means is this intended as a topic to complain about anything, but rather help inform those who may be coming here to look for advice on whether or not they should purchase a Palm Pre.

In my experience, here is what I liked about the Pre and WebOS:
    • WebOS: Very easy to use.
    • WebOS: Multitasking
    • WebOS: Layered Calendars
    • Pre: Easy to customize
    • Pre: Decent keyboard

What I didn't like:
    • Multiple faulty Pre's. From bad screens, to faulty bluetooth, to random cracks appearing, to random power failures due to battery movement, overall bad build quality. Total I went through 5 bad Palm Pre phones.
    • WebOS is laggy. While I understand it is a relatively new mobile OS, when my only open card is the Dialer, it shouldn't be lagging nearly 10 taps behind when dialing.
    • Touchstone charging worked great, so long as I wasn't using the phone. If watching video, or on speakerphone, battery still drained even when it showed charging.
    • Tapping on one part of the screen would frequently register as if I had tapped somewhere else.
    • Taps that were registered properly would frequently take multiple taps in the same place to get it to do said action (links on a website, dialing a phone number, etc.) Button or link would "flash" as if I had pressed it, but it wouldn't do anything.

Having said that, I personally have moved away from the Palm Pre. Most likely due to my experiences with this phone (first time with a Palm) will never own another Palm product again. Should WebOS be put on a platform that has excellent build quality and remove the lag from the system, I'd be all for that phone.

Pre WiFi Tether Results
    Wish these type would just fade not to be heard of again, they have to get their parting shots in.