Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok, I realize there are other separate threads devoted to the Telcel Palm Pre, and other threads devoted to the RebelSIM card, however, I've decided to start this new thread in order to focus specifically on the use of a locked Telcel GSM Pre on AT&T's 3G network (850/1900 bandwidth) and the issues surrounding unlocking it or using it with a RebelSIM card on that network.

Having just purchased a locked Telcel GSM Pre with plans to use it on AT&T's 3G network with a RebelSIM card, it was comforting to find out that my unsubsidized/non-contract Pre purchase from Telcel would remain covered by Telcel's and Palm's one year factory warranty as long as I didn't unlock it. I went as far as contacting Telcel directly to inquire about using a RebelSIM card without making any physical modifications or changes to the phone. They we're unconcerned about use of the RebelSIM card and matter of factly told me I could "go ahead and try it if I want to" we'll cover the phone under warranty as long as you don't modify it, unlock it, or subject it to any physical damage.

I've now had the phone for two days and am at my wits end. I have two AT&T SIM cards, one prepaid with data features, the other a post paid account. Additionally, I have an O2 prepaid SIM. I purchased a RebelSIM II card and they sent me two (yes 2) RebelSIM II's. To be clear here, they sent me two RebelSIM II's, not one Universal RebelSIM and one Mode switchable RebelSIM II. I wasn't concerned, heck I only paid them for one RebelSIM II card and the RebelSIM II is the one that reportedly works with the EU Pre.

After trying just about everything in the book, I've not had any success getting the Telcel Pre to connect to AT&T's network, not even for voice. I know my RebelSim II's do work because I have tested them in a locked T-Mobile Blackberry with both AT&T SIM's and with the O2 prepaid voice SIM. Flawless connectivity with voice, and with a little effort the AT&T SIMS do connect data (not 3G due to T-Mobile 3G freq bandwidth differences). Best as I can, I'll describe everything I've tried to get connected to AT&T using the Telcel Palm Pre here. Keep in mind nothing has worked, not even for voice connectivity. Right now, I'd even be happy to just have voice connectivity. It'd be a place to move forward from.

There are a couple common things to note. When I first power up the Pre after every test or attempt, I get the Enter Network Unlock code screen on the dialer. I can cancel out of that and then bring up the phone application and search for networks automatically or manually. Also after every test or attempt to get the Pre connected, a manual network search almost always includes either one or two networks being detected by the Telcel Palm Pre using the RebelSIM card, however they appear as blank entries in the network list under phone preferances. Either of these blank entries can be clicked on and a blue checkmark will appear noting I've selected the network, but the result remains the same, No Service SOS Only. This one factoid leads me to believe that Palm and Telcel have taken extraordinary measures in locking this partiucular model and for preventing it's use on AT&T's network even though TelCel and AT&T use the same bands for their service.

Since I've already written a novel, let me summarize as briefly as possible the different ways I've tried to make this phone connect. I'm no novice. My career has taken me from broadcast engineering, to the telecommunications industry and I'm technically adept at these sorts of things.

I've tried both RebelSIM II's , I've removed the network locks on the AT&T' SIMS using different phones then plugged them and the RebelSIMs into the Pre, I've tried almost every mode (1 -12) of the Rebel SIM II cards as selected using their STK menu from both the Blackberry and a AT&T Mororola Razor, then placed the SIM's and the RebelSIM II card in the Telcel Pre. Same results. If the RebelSIM mode is not either mode 1, or mode 10, I won't see any network. Mode's 1 and 10 provide me with two blank networks to choose from when manually searching.

I've used WebOS Meta-Doctor to activate on first use since I don't have voice, or 3G data connectivity yet, and have not received the pre-paid Telcel SIM I ordered yesterday as of yet to try that first before putting the AT&T SIM's with the Rebel SIM card in. I've tried almost every WebOS doctor version (meta-doctored) including the Telcel WebOS 1.2.5, the Sprint 1.2.1, and the EU 1.1.3. Those installed and were used for testing. The EU 1.3.1 version will not install erroring out during the WebOS install process with a message that this update is not for use with my hardware - Now, I'm preparing to try the Sprint 1.3.1 WebOS doctor image meta-doctored so I should actually be able to create a new palm profile over wi-fi (instead of just activating the Pre without creating the profile) later this morning, but I am hoping to gain some more insight on this problem from you guys before I get to it.

I will update this post as needed. Hopefully there's a few of you out there with more knowledge of unlocking technologies than I have and we can overcome this hurdle to getting a 3G Pre onto AT&T's network!
    Well, my phone was activated on Telcel and a profile was set up because I told the seller to do so. I read through the entire thread and I think we can both agree that the phone is not unlocked using the Rebel Sim. Fact is, its asking for a network code...
    It's really a weird thing, if those Rebel SIM cards work, it shouldn't ask you for the unlock code.
    Maybe it will work after you activate it with the Telcel SIM, who knows...
    By the way, where did you find the meta doctored 1.3.1, do you got the link?
    Last edited by maajka; 12/19/2009 at 02:10 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmw135i View Post
    Well, my phone was activated on Telcel and a profile was set up because I told the seller to do so. I read through the entire thread and I think we can both agree that the phone is not unlocked using the Rebel Sim. Fact is, its asking for a network code...
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    When I first power up the Pre after every test or attempt, I get the Enter Network Unlock code screen on the dialer. I can cancel out of that and then bring up the phone application and search for networks automatically or manually. Also after every test or attempt to get the Pre connected, a manual network search almost always includes either one or two networks being detected by the Telcel Palm Pre using the RebelSIM card, however they appear as blank entries in the network list under phone preferances. Either of these blank entries can be clicked on and a blue checkmark will appear noting I've selected the network, but the result remains the same, No Service SOS Only. This one factoid leads me to believe that Palm and Telcel have taken extraordinary measures in locking this partiucular model and for preventing it's use on AT&T's network even though TelCel and AT&T use the same bands for their service.
    Agreed. Your post brings me to the point of this thread. Since you did have your Telcel Pre activated and had a Palm Profile created using a Telcel SIM, but your Pre is still asking for a network unlock code with the RebelSIM card, what other locking measures could be in place on the Telcel Pre which are not on the UK Pre?

The results I've noted appear to indicate that the RebelSIM II card used with AT&T SIM's does allow the AT&T network to be recognized by locked GSM phones, including non-Telcel Pre's, and that the Telcel Pre may have additional technology added to specifically block access to AT&T 's network unless a Telcel SIM is being used (for roaming). Hence, the two blank networks being detected. In actuality those two networks represent AT&T and T-Mobile. AT&T periodically sends programming out to their SIM cards which masks T-Mobile's network name, listing it instead as another AT&T network. The end result of this programming mod is that an AT&T customer who happens to be located in a rural area of the USA not served by the AT&T network can still carry on a voice call via a roaming agreement with T-Mobile and the transition between networks as the user moves around is completely transparent to the AT&T customer. They'll still see AT&T listed as their service provider instead of switching to T-Mobile when roaming during a voice call. Even so, the roaming indicator combined with a lack of data service when this is happeniing are dead giveaway's you're using T-Mobile's network at the time.

Another interesting thing my attempts to use the Telcel Palm Pre using an AT&T SIM with a Rebel SIM card and then testing it with the EU, the Sprint and the Telcel WebOS doctor images installed is that the entries in the CarrierNetworkSettings.db3 file may have no effect on the Telcel Palm Pre's ability to connect to AT&T's network. To me at least, this further indicates additional locking measures may be in place on the Telcel Palm Pre.

Any other opinions are welcome. that's what this thread is for. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this problem and collectively find a work around for it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by maajka View Post
    It's really a weird thing, if those Rebel SIM cards work, it shouldn't ask you for the unlock code.
    Maybe it will work after you activate it with the Telcel SIM, who knows...
    By the way, where did you find the meta doctored 1.3.1, do you got the link?
    No links for the meta-doctored 1.3.1.

It's illegal to redistribute WebOS images. The only way to doctor and use a WebOS doctor jar file is to download the WebOS jar file from Palm, then modify it using WebOS Meta-Doctor and then you can legally use it yourself.
    I forgot that this is supposed to be a fancy forum...
    Anyways, another possibility is that the Palm updated the lower level firmware in Telcel Pre to disable Rebel SIM use. Apple did that before too.
  7.    #7  
    I forgot that this is supposed to be a fancy forum...
    Anyways, another possibility is that the Palm updated the lower level firmware in Telcel Pre to disable Rebel SIM use. Apple did that before too.
    Didn't RebelSIM then release a firmware upgrade after that which then allowed it's use on the iPhone again?
    I have no idea, probably. But maybe you should contact them, see if they know of the problem with the Telcel Pre and if they can modify the cards.
    Good luck
  9.    #9  
    I have no idea, probably. But maybe you should contact them, see if they know of the problem with the Telcel Pre and if they can modify the cards.
    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinrirvine View Post
    Hi, Kevin here,
    I will be the third maybe owner of the Pre Telcel on Tuesday and have already ordered the UK PRE REBEL SIM and now might even cancel my order before it ships Monday for it appears the situation here is desperate to say the least. So you have not reported since yesterday any luck as of yet in unlocking yours hopefully yes for you sound like me the very persistent type? Thanks, Kevin

There is also hope for any of you thinking of purchasing this device from Abraham and though my solution not yet proven until I have device in hand is not ideal it should technically work. Buy say a few month's worth of voice and data on a Telcel pre-paid sim via Abraham and by this time I am almost certain a sure fire unlocking solution will be in place. Yes, I know most of US want to use this device on AT&T 3G, but given this is not possible as of today's date at least it is a workaround where you could use the phone in all aspect's for after all we are talking between a $540.00 to $600.00 investment here. I do know this would work though we would in relaity be roaming on Roger's Network but heh you have a fully working phone for both voice and data. Your thoughts or the communities.
    I'm in Irvine too. We would be roaming on AT&T's network using a Telcel prepaid SIM. and Yes, unfortunately I plunked down the money and bought the Telcel Pre figuring the RebelSIM II would take care of me just like it has for owners of the O2 UK Pre.

Clearly I was wrong. I've done some additional research and I have come to the conclusion that currently there is no unlock solution for a Telcel Palm Pre, however there is some hope, cough, cough ....

The folks at RebelSIM have a "Rebel Hex APDU Scanner Tool" they'll happily SELL to us for about US $65.00 ea so that we can extract the data from our locked phone while we use it with our operator (Telcel) SIM inserted. We send them the data we extract, using the extraction tool we buy from them, and then they use that data to upgrade their product and make themselves a lot more money! Apparently they have about 800 of these units distributed worldwide. Since they are located in the UK, it's no wonder they were able to emulate the SIM data for an O2 UK Palm Pre so quickly. As for Telcel, unless one of us steps up to the plate, we might have to kiss off any chance of an unlock solution for Telcel Plam Pre's in the near future.

Meanwhile, I've meta-doctored my Telcel Pre back to its original WebOS image and am now going to put my Telcel Pre back into its box for the rest of the weekend. This should give you guys a chance to browse the following links and post your thoughts about this dismal situation.

Thanks,
    Barry

In a nutshell, this describes what the product they offer to sell us at the following two links does:
    Scans APDU Commands From GSM/UMTS Simcards to assist them make the rebel sim work on newer phones as they are released on different carriers. Hardware Based APDU Sniffing for RS232 Packets. Includes software package to store the captured data to be sent back to them for analysis so emulation for the phone/carrier can be added to RebelSIM firmware.

Solutions Point Limted Launches the Rebel Hex APDU Scanner Tool | Rebel Simcard Unlock phones without loss of Warranty

Scanner Kit to help us to make Rebel Simcard Better
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 12/20/2009 at 12:49 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinrirvine
    I still think the rebel sim2 will work yet as you have found out the hard way only if you first activate the phone with the telcel pre pd sim then follow the rest of the process. Hope this helps. Kevin
    Unfortunately, that's not going to do it. As detailed in another post, Precentral member Bmw135i purchased one of the Telcel Palm Pre's and had it activated with a Telcel SIM as well as had his Palm profile created at the same time. RebelSIM did not unlock his Pre after that process was followed. The reason is simple. Each providers SIM used in every different phone model has to be emulated differently by the Rebel SIM card and until that particular emulation is added to their firmware, the RebelSIM cannot emulate a providers SIM data as it needs to be translated by a particular model of phone. Every model translates the data in a different manner, so just because RebelSIM works to unlock an O2 UK Palm Pre does not necessarily mean it will unlock a Telcel Palm Pre until the SIM/Phone data is reviewed and then included into the RebelSIM's firmware. Coincidentially, RebelSIM is manufactured in the UK, so it's easy to understand how and why they were able to emulate the O2 SIM/Phone data from an O2 UK Palm Pre and get it added to their firmware so quickly after its release. They claim to already have sold and distributed over 800 of these tools worldwide, however, I don't think Mexico is a high a priority for them compared with the UK or the US.
    Hence, as it stands now, the solution to our troubles will only come as a result of:

A). Abraham's technician coming up with the unlock algorythm which when used in conjunction with any Telcel Pre's IMEI #, will unlock that partiicular phone. I do not have faith this solution will come as quickly as you think it will. It may come within a month, or even longer, but not before Christmas.

B). One of us or a group of us plunking down the $65 necessary to purchase the HEX Scanning tool from RebelSIM company so one of us can extract our prepaid Telcel SIM card data while using it in the Telcel Pre, then send it back to them. I'd estimate this solution will offer us a resolution within two weeks or so. Still not by Christmas, but sooner than any unlock algorythm can be created. This is what I hope occurs although right now, I don't feel inclined to plunk down another $65 bucks and then spend a few hours or so extracting and sending the data to RebelSIM. Hopefully some of us manage to get together and purchase this, or maybe one of us chooses to bite the bullet and orders the tool himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Unfortunately, that's not going to do it. As detailed in another post, Precentral member Bmw135i purchased one of the Telcel Palm Pre's and had it activated with a Telcel SIM as well as had his Palm profile created at the same time. RebelSIM did not unlock his Pre after that process was followed. The reason is simple. Each providers SIM used in every different phone model has to be emulated differently by the Rebel SIM card and until that particular emulation is added to their firmware, the RebelSIM cannot emulate a providers SIM data as it needs to be translated by a particular model of phone. Every model translates the data in a different manner, so just because RebelSIM works to unlock an O2 UK Palm Pre does not necessarily mean it will unlock a Telcel Palm Pre until the SIM/Phone data is reviewed and then included into the RebelSIM's firmware. Coincidentially, RebelSIM is manufactured in the UK, so it's easy to understand how and why they were able to emulate the O2 SIM/Phone data from an O2 UK Palm Pre and get it added to their firmware so quickly after its release. They claim to already have sold and distributed over 800 of these tools worldwide, however, I don't think Mexico is a high a priority for them compared with the UK or the US.
    Hence, as it stands now, the solution to our troubles will only come as a result of:

A). Abraham's technician coming up with the unlock algorythm which when used in conjunction with any Telcel Pre's IMEI #, will unlock that partiicular phone. I do not have faith this solution will come as quickly as you think it will. It may come within a month, or even longer, but not before Christmas.

B). One of us or a group of us plunking down the $65 necessary to purchase the HEX Scanning tool from RebelSIM company so one of us can extract our prepaid Telcel SIM card data while using it in the Telcel Pre, then send it back to them. I'd estimate this solution will offer us a resolution within two weeks or so. Still not by Christmas, but sooner than any unlock algorythm can be created. This is what I hope occurs although right now, I don't feel inclined to plunk down another $65 bucks and then spend a few hours or so extracting and sending the data to RebelSIM. Hopefully some of us manage to get together and purchase this, or maybe one of us chooses to bite the bullet and orders the tool himself.
    Barry no need to confront me on this issue for I was only trying to help. Please see your new pm if I sent it correctly for what I am going to do to get mine unlocked in person, hint fly to Mexico on Tuesday to buy one directly from Telcel with contract. Secondly, I ponied up the money and it hopefully ships tomorrow for the Gadget Tool 1-2 day air shipping so have everything necessary to do the extraction process once Abraham finally gets me my Pre which was supposed to be shipped Saturday yet now I might have to wait a few more days and I am tired of waiting. Maybe since you seem to know him the best you can get him to speed up this process for when we spoke by phone several times on Thursday and Friday he virtually assured me this would happen and it did not. Feel like I am getting the runaround here and need to have device to do the extraction and send to the UK ASAP. Kevin
    Barry is right... My phone was activate and used on Telcel. I even had the seller set up a profile. I still get the network code request. I can't compare the two, but similar issues occured with the iphone with the baseband was upgraded. The issue was resolved with more study on the baseband for the iphone. I am not certain but we might be facing something similar. While the firmware between the O2 and the Telcel Palm Pre are the same, there is probably a baseband (Something similiar) that has been upgraded.

In other words, the exploit used for the O2 Palm Pre was patched up by palm. Similar to what Apple did with their iphones. Unless someone is willing to PONY up the extract tool, we may have to wait awhile since the demand on this device is far and few in comparison to the iPhone.
    Barry no need to confront me on this issue for I was only trying to help. Please see your new pm if I sent it correctly for what I am going to do to get mine unlocked in person, hint fly to Mexico on Tuesday to buy one directly from Telcel with contract. Secondly, I ponied up the money and it hopefully ships tomorrow for the Gadget Tool 1-2 day air shipping so have everything necessary to do the extraction process once Abraham finally gets me my Pre which was supposed to be shipped Saturday yet now I might have to wait a few more days and I am tired of waiting. Maybe since you seem to know him the best you can get him to speed up this process for when we spoke by phone several times on Thursday and Friday he virtually assured me this would happen and it did not. Feel like I am getting the runaround here and need to have device to do the extraction and send to the UK ASAP. Kevin
    Kevin... PM ME... I might be willing to sell you mine (and ship asap) instead of waiting for ABCELL.. Plus I have a source that can get me more. I just need to know a few things. PM with the price he sold it to you for.

haha i just noticed you lived in Irvine... get that out to you in a DAY =)
    Last edited by Bmw135i; 12/20/2009 at 06:48 PM.
  14.    #14  
    Kevin, I wasn't confronting you. i was only noting that what you'd suggested had been attempted already. No need to get so riled up. And plese consider deleting the accusationary post you made in the other Telcel thread. The Telcel threads will be merged soon and there's no need for posts like that. Please.

As for Abraham he is trustworthy. He will get you your pre.

There is a very limited supply of non-contract Telcel Pres available (the carrier makes more money on them when they are sold with a contract).

Kevin, I don't have any more free time to invest RIGHT NOW, or THIS WEEK. If you are able to and willing to buy the hex tool and extract the data, then send it to Rebel SIM and follow up with them to make sure they process it post haste, and then make sure they update firmware right away, GREAT. If not, I will pick up where I left off when I have the time to do so.

Thanks to all who are working on this. Please try to use this thread for any Telcel Pre unlocking issues impacting its use on AT&T or on any network. No need for duplicate threads. They will be merged soon.

MODS. PLEASE MERGE THE THREE TELCEL PALM PRE THREADS TO THIS ONE,
    Thanks so much,
    Barry
    I wonder if these settings have anything to do with this problem:

#NV CARRIER - Set to ROW for now
    9005,NV_PALM_CARRIER_I,0

#NV backoff for EU
    4129,NV_GSM_GMSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,134,11
    4130,NV_GSM_GMSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,240,10
    4131,NV_GSM_GMSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4132,NV_GSM_GMSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4133,NV_DCS_GMSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,134,11
    4134,NV_DCS_GMSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,134,11
    4135,NV_DCS_GMSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,240,10
    4136,NV_DCS_GMSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,240,10
    4145,NV_GSM_8PSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4146,NV_GSM_8PSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4147,NV_GSM_8PSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,90,10
    4148,NV_GSM_8PSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,90,10
    4149,NV_DCS_8PSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,40,10
    4150,NV_DCS_8PSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,40,10
    4151,NV_DCS_8PSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,40,10
    4152,NV_DCS_8PSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,40,10

#NV backoff for NA
    4125,NV_GSM_850_GMSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,134,11
    4126,NV_GSM_850_GMSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,240,10
    4127,NV_GSM_850_GMSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4128,NV_GSM_850_GMSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4137,NV_GSM_1900_GMSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,134,11
    4138,NV_GSM_1900_GMSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,134,11
    4139,NV_GSM_1900_GMSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,240,10
    4140,NV_GSM_1900_GMSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,240,10
    4141,NV_GSM_850_8PSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4142,NV_GSM_850_8PSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,140,10
    4143,NV_GSM_850_8PSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,90,10
    4144,NV_GSM_850_8PSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,90,10
    4153,NV_GSM_1900_8PSK_MULTISLOT_2_TX_PWR_I,40,10
    4154,NV_GSM_1900_8PSK_MULTISLOT_3_TX_PWR_I,40,10
    4155,NV_GSM_1900_8PSK_MULTISLOT_4_TX_PWR_I,40,10
    4156,NV_GSM_1900_8PSK_MULTISLOT_5_TX_PWR_I,40,10

I found them while tinkering with my WebOS Doctor for Telcel (WebOS.tar/palm_nv_items.txt file)

Just guessing here.

RayanMX
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayan View Post

9005,NV_PALM_CARRIER_I,0

#NV backoff for EU

#NV backoff for NA

I found them while tinkering with my WebOS Doctor for Telcel (WebOS.tar/palm_nv_items.txt file)

Just guessing here.

RayanMX
    Rayan,

Could be a good find. I'm willing to investigate this further although I am not jumping for joy just yet because the results of my testing yeilded the same results whether the Telcel Pre was loaded with any of the existing Web OS Doctor images, the EU, the Sprint, or the Telcel Web Os ZDoctors. Even tried 1.1.3, 1.2.1, 1.2.5, and 1.3.1's - Same results.

Just to be sure, I'm running this information by someone who will know what to make of it in case there's any chance you've stumbled upon something relevent.

Thanks,
    Barry
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 12/21/2009 at 08:09 PM.
  17.    #17  

9005,NV_PALM_CARRIER_I,0

#NV backoff for EU

#NV backoff for NA

Just guessing here.

RayanMX
    I've sent this on to another member who knows more about WebOS file data structure than I do. Awaiting his response. Will post here when I receive it.
    After a weekend with the Sprint pre... I'll keep my $550 and go play with an Andriod Hero as a backup. The build quality is not good on this device. Come on Palm...... You have Ex Apple peps there.... Get it together PLEASE!!!!1

Heres waiting for the Pre 2 or at least Pre 1.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    After a weekend with the Sprint pre... I'll keep my $550 and go play with an Andriod Hero as a backup. The build quality is not good on this device. Come on Palm...... You have Ex Apple peps there.... Get it together PLEASE!!!!1

Heres waiting for the Pre 2 or at least Pre 1.1.
    And what does this have to do with unlocking the Telcel unit?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  20.    #20  
    Rayan,

Need a huge favor from you. This may or may not go anywhere, but on the off chance it does we need to take a gander at the palm_nv_items.txt file thats in the 1.1.3 version of the wr (World Region) Web OS Doctor Image found here.
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/p113r...p100eww-wr.jar

Would it be too much to ask you to download that WebOS Doctor image and take a look at the palm_nv_items.txt file, then report back what you find listed under ROW?
    If it's the same as is in the Telcel WebOS Doctor image, then we went down a dead end path with this. If it's different, then we "might" be on to something.
    Thanks,
    Barry

9005,NV_PALM_CARRIER_I,0

#NV backoff for EU

#NV backoff for NA

Just guessing here.

RayanMX
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast