Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having this issue? When I am logged in on my computer for Yahoo Messenger and either get or place a call, my messenger signs out from the computer and signs in on the phone. I have tried unchecking the auto-sign in when I log off field and also re-installing the account on the Pre. Neither seems to work.

Also, is it just me or is the Facebook app getting stuck or double-loading threads (repeats previously seen thread when you click "View Older Posts")?

Any comments/thoughts are appreciated.
    I had to remove my Yahoo IM account from my Pre. It was signing in and kicking me out of chat when I was on my computer. Also, it was always signed in -- there is no way I could find to sign out. So I was always showing up as available. I'd get IMs at 3am saying "Why are you awake and on chat?" when I had been asleep for hours.

If there is a way to sign out of Yahoo IM without turning off my phone, I may re-enable it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2roadsdiverge View Post
    I had to remove my Yahoo IM account from my Pre. It was signing in and kicking me out of chat when I was on my computer. Also, it was always signed in -- there is no way I could find to sign out. So I was always showing up as available. I'd get IMs at 3am saying "Why are you awake and on chat?" when I had been asleep for hours.

If there is a way to sign out of Yahoo IM without turning off my phone, I may re-enable it.
    Tap on the "Available" status button on the "Buddies" side of the Messenger app and you'll see your options for "Available", "Busy", or "Sign off".
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.