1.    #1  
    I am a little new to using the patches and I am having no luch with these things. I did my fair share of reading & learning before I dived into this.

The only patches that I am really interested in are the powersaver ones.....the ones that help your Pre run a little faster/smoother.

I have tried the Smartreflex & the CPU-scaling. The CPU-scaling really didn't do anything for me, never noticed any sort of improvements. The Smartreflex just gave me more problems, froze the phone.

Is there anything else out there that helps the Pre run faster that actually works and is safe??
    the new update when it comes out will help i am told
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick7200 View Post
    I am a little new to using the patches and I am having no luch with these things. I did my fair share of reading & learning before I dived into this.

The only patches that I am really interested in are the powersaver ones.....the ones that help your Pre run a little faster/smoother.

I have tried the Smartreflex & the CPU-scaling. The CPU-scaling really didn't do anything for me, never noticed any sort of improvements. The Smartreflex just gave me more problems, froze the phone.

Is there anything else out there that helps the Pre run faster that actually works and is safe??
    As far as what your asking, with the smartreflex and cpu-scaling, the only ones that you'll notice any difference with are the 600Mhz ones. Both of those will result in a dead pre within a short period of time, initial test show the CPU would die within 6 month, that is why it was underclocked to 500Mhz.

This is not a suggested fix for your issues. The only reason to use the others are for increased battery life. If you want it to be snappier you'll have to wait. The new update will probably increase performance to some extent. Otherwise you'll just have to deal or return the phone.