Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +100 people forget how many apps WM really has. If I had to guess WM has twice the amount as the Iphone they are just scattered all over the place.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    The HD2 will be a good investment regardless of the failings of WM6.5. The HD2 is going to be the first device forward compatible with WM7, Microsofts answer to iPhone, Android, and WebOS, and I bet it will be awe inspiring. I guess it's just a matter of what comes first. WM7 or better dev environment for WebOS.

I love my Pre. I'm willing to wait 6 more months for real games on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    The HD2 will be a good investment regardless of the failings of WM6.5. The HD2 is going to be the first device forward compatible with WM7, Microsofts answer to iPhone, Android, and WebOS, and I bet it will be awe inspiring. I guess it's just a matter of what comes first. WM7 or better dev environment for WebOS.

I don't care which platform you are. If you throw hardware at it like the HD2, it solves a lot of problems. If people would tolerate WM on it, imagine how many would tolerate a young webOS with a lot of room to grow...
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post

I'm not caring too much about games, unless they are good platformers for time killing stuff. I'm more interested in multimedia, Flash support in particular.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I don't care which platform you are. If you throw hardware at it like the HD2, it solves a lot of problems. If people would tolerate WM on it, imagine how many would tolerate a young webOS with a lot of room to grow...
    x2 i agree!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123