Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    There were a lot of people complaining that Palm had decided to work with Sprint for their exclusive provider upon launch, and there were a lot of posts about people wanting to have the Pre on AT&T, including those on the Smartphone Experts podcast.

    Given today's Operation Chokehold, has that sentiment changed? Would people still like to try the Pre on AT&T, or has Sprint shown that they can keep up with the service level expectations smart phone users expect?
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
  2. #2  
    I expect you're expecting a good answer.
  3. #3  
    I believe Sprint's contract to have Pre exclusively was only 1 year. Most cellular phones have some sort of thing like this then they are released on other networks after that. Heck even iPhone's contract with AT&T runs out before summer and it will be offered on other service providers.

    I love my service with Sprint and wouldn't change to AT&T or Verizon.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I believe Sprint's contract to have Pre exclusively was only 1 year. Most cellular phones have some sort of thing like this then they are released on other networks after that. Heck even iPhone's contract with AT&T runs out before summer and it will be offered on other service providers.

    I love my service with Sprint and wouldn't change to AT&T or Verizon.
    It was 6 months (not a year), and they also had to sell a certain amount.
  5. #5  
    Thanks for the correction. I couldn't remember if it was 6 months or a year.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Thanks for the correction. I couldn't remember if it was 6 months or a year.
    That'll be 5 dollars.
  7. #7  
    lol it's Christmas and I am broke sorry. How about a sugar cookie?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    lol it's Christmas and I am broke sorry. How about a sugar cookie?
    Now isn't that sweet? Haha, thank u.
  9. #9  
    mmmm... sugar cookies!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    mmmm... sugar cookies!
    Hey! That's mine!

Posting Permissions