1.    #1  
    after installing the patch I am not able to remove it: Error Removing: See IPKG Log. A file can not be deleted: kbchars_fulltable.json

Installed Version: 1.3.1-1.

How can I remove it manually ??

Best regards
    Oliver
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    How are you trying to remove it? Through Preware?

If that doesn't work, try using WebOsQuickInstall. Choose Tools|Device Management, then select Patches in the drop down selection window. Check 'Virtual Keyboard' and use the Uninstall button. Might help to reboot the phone before you uninstall the patch.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by japark View Post
    How are you trying to remove it? Through Preware?

If that doesn't work, try using WebOsQuickInstall. Choose Tools|Device Management, then select Patches in the drop down selection window. Check 'Virtual Keyboard' and use the Uninstall button. Might help to reboot the phone before you uninstall the patch.
    If that doesn't work, connect your Pre to your computer and delete the virtual keyboard folder and reboot.
    Actually...

Putting your phone is USB mode and deleting the virtual keyboard has nothing to do with removing the keyboard.

Whether you use preware or QI they both have to do the same things to uninstall advanced homebrew.

Please post the exact IPKG log message.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate