Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I actually talked to a Palm Customer Service Rep who just had me rename my "100PALM" folder to "save." This seemed to work just fine. My phone is finally holding all the pictures I take and isn't deleting any of them so far.
    I use patch because of the timestamp that it uses for the file names of the pics taken.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I just figured out this was happening on my Pre as well. A filename that incorporated the date/time would not only cure the bug but would also serve as a time stamp (which is nice for photos and videos). Some of my pics were dropped same day a few weeks ago. Now I'm missing other photos that were there for the past few weeks and are suddenly gone. This bug is at least 5 months old, seems like it merits some attention.
    I'm having a slightly different problem- whenever I delete one picture, it seems to delete the entire roll the picture was in. I've lost some really cool pictures I'll have to try these fixes and see if they have any impact.
    i had been noticing that pictures have been missing but i thought they were going into my bigger picture folder... but today i realized they were being deleted... how do you get the patch thing you guys have been talking about? lol.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    where/how do I get patch?... Think non computer pre plus person....
    spazz and rmassey: Go to preware.org and follow the instructions to install WebOS Quick Install on your computer and the Preware app on your phone. Use Preware to install patches over the air (:
    having same issues. Can someone tell me how I can install the fixed patch? One of my videos was deleted as well
    Quote Originally Posted by VeroMunoz909 View Post
    having same issues. Can someone tell me how I can install the fixed patch? One of my videos was deleted as well
    The person right above you just posted what to do. To get the patch, you have to have Preware!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12