Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I noticed while I make calls, my screen flickers on and off. This prevents me from pushing any buttons.

Is there anyone else having a similar problem?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John745577 View Post
    I noticed while I make calls, my screen flickers on and off. This prevents me from pushing any buttons.

Is there anyone else having a similar problem?
    Thanks
    Thats just the proximity sensor it sounds like somethings passing close enough to set the semsor off try to avoid going anywhere near it (its on right of earpiece) should fix that problem
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I HAVE THIS TOO - it drives me nuts.

never had it prior to 1.3.1 and no, it doesn't do it when I'm on speaker. The phone is right next to my face, so the sensor should keep the screen off, but its just flicking on & off sporatically.

Also, when I'm done with my call, almost everytime when I pull the phone away from my face the screen doesn't come back on. I then have to hit the power button to get the screen on so I can end my call.

I'm hoping this is software & not hardware, & hopefully 1.3.5 will fix it. I'm sure I'll be disappointed.

very interesting to see this is happening to someone else.
    it used to happento me when I was loading video's in the player... It was the reflex patch.
    Run the interactive test for the proximity sensor. If the sensor is bad, you would have to replace the phone to get it fixed. Open device info, go to the menu and select interactive tests then select screen.