1.    #1  
    I have a couple. First 2 to pm me with an email address...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

2.    #2  
    1 left...
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

3.    #3  
    All gone. Thanks for playing!

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Hey scary i know you dont have any more but if anyone else reads this that has an invite i would love an invite. thanks in advance.
    anyone have any left? looking for one for sometime now. Thanks
    I have a few voice invites and a bunch of waves.
    PM me if you are in need.

I sent out all my voice invites, still have 20+ waves, but those have been easy for awhile now.

btw...if you are asking for an invite, include your email.
    Last edited by dfroelich; 01/04/2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: all out
    I also have a couple voice and a bunch of wave invites... PM if interested.
    I have a couple, PM me if interested.

Sorry all out here.
    Last edited by liv4rc51; 01/04/2010 at 08:38 AM.
    please google voice invite me
    I have one to give away.
    hi everybody,

i want a google voice invitation.
    If you want i have a google wave one.

thanks