1.    #1  
    The patch update from Palm didn't work for me ? I can't change my notification sound or do anything with my LED
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbury View Post
    The patch update from Palm didn't work for me ? I can't change my notification sound or do anything with my LED
    What patch update from palm?

If you want to change your notification sounds, download My Notification from homebrew. The LED notification patch just makes the LED flash when there is an un answered notification.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    look in device info...whats it say?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4.    #4  
    Palm WebOS 1.3.1
    Palm WebOS 1.3.1
    Did you remove your patches before updating? If you did not, run Emergency Patch Removal from Preware. If it doesn't go back to normal, try the webOS Repair Utility. If that doesn't work, then use the Doctor.

1.3.1 does not include LED support. That is an unsupported patch from a third party. To change your SMS sound, open the Messaging app and change it from the application menu.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Palm WebOS 1.3.1
    so have you got your phone working right yet?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Gotta make sure to take the old patches off before updates.
  8.    #8  
    When I got the patch from Palm I didn't have any patches on there from here yet. I just got the phone in the mail. I was told by Sprint Costumer Service that the new patch from Palm was suppose to let me change my SMS Tone.
    webOS does not include LED notifications without a third-party patch.

To change the SMS tone, open the Messaging app, bring up the application menu, and tap Preferences & Accounts.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V