Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I worked with Palm to have a 24 hour sale on Dealert. Check out my sig for more information and demo videos of the app.

Thanks!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Hey guys,

I worked with Palm to have a 24 hour sale on Dealert. Check out my sig for more information and demo videos of the app.

Thanks!
    Work that market!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  3.    #3  
    Haha, Palm actually contacted me first. But yeah, workin' it!
    Developer of:

Haha, Palm actually contacted me first. But yeah, workin' it!
    So is it selling well?

5.    #5  
    Palm hasn't released sales info, so I don't know how many units i've sold. It has been downloaded around 3,000 times though. Not too shabby IMO.
    Developer of:

Palm hasn't released sales info, so I don't know how many units i've sold. It has been downloaded around 3,000 times though. Not too shabby IMO.
    I'd take that.

Made my first app purchase today!
    I noticed that and just picked it up!
    Sold. I was planning on paying full price. Now, it's a no-brainer. My very first paid app.
    Nice job. I hope you make a fortune from it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

10.    #10  
    Thanks guys! As always, if you have any questions, feedback, or comments about the app, just let me know. Also, don't be afraid to use the Submit Feedback feature located in the app menu to submit feature/bug/new site requests!

Thanks again!
    Developer of:

It was also my first paid app at full price, and well worth it at that. Keep up the updates and adding feeds, very satisfied with it.
    One of the few apps easily worth paying for.
    Palm charged me tax. Handmark doesn't.
    Can't wait to leave a review after I've played with it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

That is now my 3rd paid "App" from the store. Clean, understandable and well laid out. Thanx
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    It was my first paid app too. Well worth the full price I paid so if I was you guys I'd pick this one up quick!
    Wish I could take advantage but app storage full won't let me buy
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Wish I could take advantage but app storage full won't let me buy
    I highly suggest deleting an app, buying Dealert, delete Dealert, then re-install the app until 1.3.5 hits.

You can always re-download apps you have purchased for free. Since Dealert is on sale only until tomorrow, you'd save a buck purchasing it tonight.
    Developer of:

I highly suggest deleting an app, buying Dealert, delete Dealert, then re-install the app until 1.3.5 hits.

You can always re-download apps you have purchased for free. Since Dealert is on sale only until tomorrow, you'd save a buck purchasing it tonight.
    Been on a deleting binge & still can't get enough room...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Just purchasing is enough to ensure you have it when 1.3.5 hits. So if you think you might want it, go ahead and get it while it's at 99. Great app!
    I bought it. Looks good.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast