Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Been on a deleting binge & still can't get enough room...
    Just install Preware and patch it. Well worth the effort.
  2.    #22  
    This promotion ends at 11am PST. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    This promotion ends at 11am PST. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.
    Hey Kevin-
    Sorry I don't use Dealert, but you seem to have more interaction (along with DBalmer from Wobble Words) with the public, than most of the other devs that I can think of.
    That being said, I was wondering if you might have any apps in the works that might add some much needed customization or functionality to the Pre.
    It would be nice to see an interactive dev like you make something like that.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I hit the purchase button and entered my password, but it won't download. It just sits there saying "Downloading". Damn you, App Catalog!!!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey Kevin-
    Sorry I don't use Dealert, but you seem to have more interaction (along with DBalmer from Wobble Words) with the public, than most of the other devs that I can think of.
    That being said, I was wondering if you might have any apps in the works that might add some much needed customization or functionality to the Pre.
    It would be nice to see an interactive dev like you make something like that.
    Unfortunately, the MojoSDK doesn't allow devs to really add customization or new functionality. It's still a pretty sandboxed SDK, meaning we only have access to our app's resources, and can only interact with what Palm allows us to, which is very limiting. I am really pushing Palm to open up their SDK a bit more, which they seem to close to doing. I believe at CES they'll announce some new SDK features.

However, I do have other apps in the works that really utilize background processes + dashboards like Dealert does. I think those two features really make webOS awesome, and I want to really utilize them in all of my apps. I have nothing to announce yet, but stay tuned for a few more apps that i'll announce shortly.

Thanks for everyone who participated in this promotion! Also, thanks for everyone who purchased Dealert previously as well. The higher the sales of any app I create will get the most updates. Since Dealert is doing well, I will no doubt continue to push Dealert forward and bring cool new features to the app.

Thanks again!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12