1.    #1  
    and I thought it was very interesting. I've never received a call for any of my replacement phones unless it was from Sprint, however the man asked how my replacement was and what kind of updates they could look into. I thought it was very interesting and a great way to get feedback from a user, anyone else get a call?
    yup, after the call I actually believe that palm is here to stay and realize how hard they are trying, actually agreeing with me how syncing contacts with google is a bad marketing decision pushing people to andriod rather than providing access to the .db3 and a desktop sync thus making it our problem and not their ''fault''. Good things are on th horizon for palm.... Although 2 more minutes may tell more.....
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    yup, after the call I actually believe that palm is here to stay and realize how hard they are trying, actually agreeing with me how syncing contacts with google is a bad marketing decision pushing people to andriod rather than providing access to the .db3 and a desktop sync thus making it our problem and not their ''fault''. Good things are on th horizon for palm.... Although 2 more minutes may tell more.....

I disagree, I like syncing with google for my contacts.. i never lose anything and if my phone dies all my stuff is still online, truly a WebOS... though i do wish i had another option to go straight to my phone if i wanted to..
  4.    #4  
    I personally switch between syncing with google and the palm profile... Not sure why I do but it sure didn't hurt when I got my replacement. One of the guys working at sprint commented how much of a pin it was for some people to get their contacts back but once I logged in on my new phone and my contacts synced he was in a better mood... I also got a new charger for free I think the pre is the best phone I've ever had. It does exactly what I want it to do and all the new little things they put in the updates seem like extras to me
    palms not going anywhere anytime soon that's for sure!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->