1.    #1  
    Is it possible the have the swipe ball (what ever it's called LOL) light up when I get a call or text or something.
    basically as a notification

I remember seeing it somewhere on here, but I can't find an app for it.

Thanks
    Last edited by blacknight07607; 12/17/2009 at 12:15 PM.
    I know there isn't an app for it, but there is a patch. Try searching for "LED Notification" and you'll find it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I know there isn't an app for it, but there is a patch. Try searching for "LED Notification" and you'll find it
    You're right
    I meant patch.
    I'll try that search
    Thanks
    if you have the latest update ypou have it already goto screen and lock at botton turn it on
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by inkspot1967 View Post
    if you have the latest update ypou have it already goto screen and lock at botton turn it on
    I do have the latest update, so I'll try that also

Thanks
  6.    #6  
    ***EDIT***

The only options I see under screen & lock are:

Brightness

Change wall paper

switch applications

Secure unlock/lock

Notifications (show when locked)
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    In Preware, go to the Screen Lock section, then click on the LED Notification and install the patch. After that, go to the Screen & Lock on your phone and the option should be there to turn it on.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  8.    #8  
    OK, thanks

I've been reading and it seems like there have been some bugs/problems with it.
    Has all been resolved as of yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight07607 View Post
    OK, thanks

I've been reading and it seems like there have been some bugs/problems with it.
    Has all been resolved as of yet?
    Ive never had an issue with this patch. Its a must for my phone.
    I think someone went ahead and tried to create the LED notifications before 1.3.1. Palm has since then created this functionality but left it hidden. The patch in Preware unhides it, and there really aren't any issues with it.