Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    The Precorder app is awesome, but it seems that when I need it most, it fails on me!! I had a spur of the moment situation at work that I needed to record something that was going on. When I went to play it back, it gave me the error page on playback!! The video would have been about a minute long.

    Other times, I record random things and I have no problem. What is it that I am doing wrong with this? I know the video needs to be between 5seconds thru 2 minutes.

    I need to record when I go into my boss's office to discuss things with her as she is delusional. And actually I like the fact that there is no view finder. That way, people dont think you are recording. But in regards to that, I'm sure that when Palm finally was a video app, there will be the possibility to simply turn off the screen while recording.

    Any help with this topic?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  2. #2  
    You feel a need to record your boss and think she's the delusional one? :P
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    You feel a need to record your boss and think she's the delusional one? :P
    Please keep it on topic!

    Well, the owner (who is also my boss) is running our company into the ground as she does not have any business admin skills. I need proof of her choices. And then at the end of the day, my immediate boss goes off on the owner, and I had to record it, and it didn't record correctly!! Oh well.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
  4. osirus's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    The Precorder app is awesome, but it seems that when I need it most, it fails on me!! I had a spur of the moment situation at work that I needed to record something that was going on. When I went to play it back, it gave me the error page on playback!! The video would have been about a minute long.

    Other times, I record random things and I have no problem. What is it that I am doing wrong with this? I know the video needs to be between 5seconds thru 2 minutes.

    I need to record when I go into my boss's office to discuss things with her as she is delusional. And actually I like the fact that there is no view finder. That way, people dont think you are recording. But in regards to that, I'm sure that when Palm finally was a video app, there will be the possibility to simply turn off the screen while recording.

    Any help with this topic?
    look that's just the nature of the beast that's precorders work out, it's still in alpha testing stages and there are a lot of bugs that are being worked out at the time be extremely Happy that you got this alpha testing mod cause they may fix it and sell it N- E way Good luck and Sorry for the inconvenience (no i don't work for them i just sympathize with the situation as well)
    Hi Everybody!!!
  5.    #5  
    hey I donated to this app so I'm definitely not knocking it in any way and understand the alpha testing phase.
    I just thought I may possibly be doing something wrong or there was soome tips on what not to do or do.

    peace
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Please keep it on topic!

    Well, the owner (who is also my boss) is running our company into the ground as she does not have any business admin skills. I need proof of her choices. And then at the end of the day, my immediate boss goes off on the owner, and I had to record it, and it didn't record correctly!! Oh well.
    you want to record the owner/boss making bad business decisions? what are you going to do with that, tell the owner? are you 16yo thinking you can make a difference? i vote you as the delusional one hope the owner tells you and your immediate boss to pound sand and shows you the door
  7. cezasf's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #7  
    There is some kind of bug where, if you open precorder and then hit launch video player, it will open the video's app, then you have to play a video for 10 seconds. Close the video app, go back to precorder and then you can record. Sometimes if you haven't used precorder for a while you will have to record 10 sec of nothing first to get it to work.
  8. #8  
    Wow, I didn't think there would be a thread on this, but here it is!!!!! Did you have any luck recording them? My friends girlfriend is cheating on him and we are going to set her up by recording her in the act because she is hooking up with a mutual friend. The problem is him being discreet about it. I also want to catch people slacking off at work so I can get them in trouble too. I know I would be promoted, I just don't have the same tenure as my superiors. Were you able to get better audio?

    D-Nutz
  9. #9  
    In a week or two you'll get the official vid cam from Palm.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions