1.    #1  
    So did a search didnt see this anywhere but is it possible to get a streaming download app or patch made for downloading streaming music? Example: there is a patch now that you can download videos from YouTube can there be something similar to download music from let's say Pandora, saving as a MP3 file? I would definetly pay for something like this along with a previous request... to make changes within the Photos App --http://forums.precentral.net/webos-patches/214607-request.html
    I think these two things can bring in a lot of dontations for the dev who can accomplish it.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    So did a search didnt see this anywhere but is it possible to get a streaming download app or patch made for downloading streaming music? Example: there is a patch now that you can download videos from YouTube can there be something similar to download music from let's say Pandora, saving as a MP3 file? I would definetly pay for something like this along with a previous request... to make changes within the Photos App --
    I think these two things can bring in a lot of dontations for the dev who can accomplish it.

don't know if this helps, but you can get the multi-mod patch and download music from 4shared.com. Good Luck!