1.    #1  
    please help id wut i did but it jus suddenly shut down and now wont load back up it sticks at a screen with like an outlet and a big question mark does anyone knows wuts wrong.?? i didnt even do anythin
  2.    #2  
    or like just a big lighting bolt sy,nol in red in ttha charger ***?
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    zomg i dko like whZT? Anyjhow I just good five five five. good
    doctor it
  5. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Er, what? From what I can decipher, you've plugged your phone into the wall after depleting the battery and are now getting the charging symbol on the screen. This is normal; the battery has to charge to a certain point before your phone will boot. Give it 5 to 10 minutes and you'll be up and running again.
  6.    #6  
    do wut? is somethin wrong wit it
  7.    #7  
    help please my phones liek in that chargin bolt but on tha whole screen wit a lil rede under it and i cant do anythn with it and i didnt do anythin to **** it up
    Quote Originally Posted by ohh****sonn View Post
    do wut? is somethin wrong wit it
    your user name is classy......
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    zomg i dko like whZT? Anyjhow I just good five five five. good
    You w1N @ internetZ!!!11!

10.    #10  
    so no help..
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    doctor it
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Er, what? From what I can decipher, you've plugged your phone into the wall after depleting the battery and are now getting the charging symbol on the screen. This is normal; the battery has to charge to a certain point before your phone will boot. Give it 5 to 10 minutes and you'll be up and running again.
    Do this.

if battery is dead, trying to charge with computer USB outlet will take twice as long. Just FYI
    Just plug it into your wall charger and let it charge for about 10mins or so.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    as achillies said plug it into a wall charger and let it charge a while. All that happened is that you ran out of battery. It will automatically start when it gets some juice so let it charge. Also try typing in a more readable way so that it is easier to understand your problem and help you
    Quote Originally Posted by ohh****sonn View Post
    help please my phones liek in that chargin bolt but on tha whole screen wit a lil rede under it and i cant do anythn with it and i didnt do anythin to **** it up
    Let it charge. Go to sleep. Wake up = phone fixed.
    (You let your phone battery completely drain out. It has to charge up a bit before it is able to turn on again.)

Nice English btw.
    A word of advice....when you need help on a forum, ask nicely and use understandable grammar... writing like your sending a text message to one of your buddies tends to be frowned upon, makes you look stupid, and will get you ignored by many potentially helpful people.

I'm not telling you what to do, but simply offering advice on how to get useful help quickly on forums.
    wow very funny lol. Ha ha ha .!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I hope people realize phones have full qwerty keyboards and abbreviating words just looks lazy. Especially if you are on a computer.
    charge it!!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.