1.    #1  
    So I download a theme that had the messaging scrim as apart of the theme, but removed the theme and the dark gray background wont delete off the phone and the messaging scrim app isnt download either. And are the square boxes around the text the new thing, because personally, I liked the round ones better. Any suggestions? Ive tried it all.

-dinator
    Why dont you just create your own message scrim, one you like, and substitute that image file for the one that was left on your phone? i just did that today for a theme i downloaded this morning. Hope that helps. if you have any questions, ill try and help u out as best as i can.
  3.    #3  
    do you know how to get rid of the squared box text boxes in the messaging?
    Something probably went wrong with the theme removal. If you search around there's a 'default' theme you can install to put everything back the way it comes, or the WebOS Repair Utility can also do the job (though you have to read carefully to understand and babysit it's operation or it may also revert all of your patches and tweaks).
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    you will most likely have to install epr (emergency patch recovery) in order to fix this . which will uninstall all patches but should fix this for you. you could also try the web os repair utility first it may catch this for you .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    For some reason...your messaging scrim (both) isn't working for me. I idealy need the white text one as my background is dark, but everytime I install it....the text and background become pure white....

...and, yes, I do have messaging-scrim.png in my wallpapers folder on the phone. I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you will most likely have to install epr (emergency patch recovery) in order to fix this . which will uninstall all patches but should fix this for you. you could also try the web os repair utility first it may catch this for you .
    EPR wont remove the theme problems hes having!

To the OP you should post this in the patch section where mracer can actually see it or better yet in the official thread for the messaging scrim.

I have created 20 plus patches and if you dont ask in one of my threads then I cant help you.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.