1.    #1  
    Pre is #1 on c-net's best smartphones of 2009 list (posted Dec 15, 2009). And because it's first on the list, the Pre's photo is prominent.

Way to go!

Best smartphones of 2009 | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
    Last edited by Sunshine Hom; 12/16/2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: missing letters
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine hom View Post
    pre is #1 on c-net's best smartphones of 2009 list (posted dec 15, 2009). And because it first on the list, the pre's photo is prominent.

Way to go!

best smartphones of 2009 | dialed in - cnet blogs
    niiiiccceeee!!!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Thanks for the link
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    lol...
    I like how you say since the Pre is the first photo and the featured photo it is #1.
    Great logic. =)

Anyway, really cool stuff.
    Remember, Bonnie Cha is one of the few editors who favors Sprint phones a bit.
    She was the one sporting the Pre in the Pre vs. Iphone 3g vs. Iphone 3Gs video.
    But cool anyway. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    lol...
    I like how you say since the Pre is the first photo and the featured photo it is #1.
    Great logic. =)
    He must like picture books too because the two paragraph article clearly states.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnet View Post
    Different from our most popular list, we hand-selected these devices as the top 10 (in no particular order) smartphones of the year for various reasons, whether it be for their sleek design, solid performance, or innovative feature set.
    Oh... and the top 10 of what? 15-20 smartphones released in 2009???
    Here is Cnet's "Best 5 cell phones" as of Dec 11, 2009.

Best 5 cell phones | Top cell phones - CNET Reviews

"We've chosen five handsets that we think are the top cell phones right now in any category."

Notice anything missing?

I guess the Pre is somewhere in the 6-10 range...
    is it me or does bonnie cha give the worst reviews in regards to smarthphones? She will spend most of the 3min review talking bout the keyboard and how a phone looks. Oh and the camera. I remember her review about the pre was all about the cramped keyboard.
    "Top 10 Smart Phones" vs. "Best 5 Cell Phones"

Reading is FUNdamental!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    CNET as a whole is very Apple-centered. Most of them own an Iphone anyway.
    Bonnie Cha really does reviews of phones on how a normal person would look at the phone. We, on the other hand, often dig deeper.

I just hope CNET changes their review of the Pre and the top 5 lists after Pre gets some notable upgrades, such as flash and video recording.
    @kedar - I know what you mean. But it seems like a waste of a review since evryone has differnet tastes. I for one have always thought the strong suit of palm was the keyboard layout. Yeah I hope they redo the pre review.
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwan2know View Post
    "Top 10 Smart Phones" vs. "Best 5 Cell Phones"

Reading is FUNdamental!
    It is! But in case you hadn't noticed all 5 of those devices are "smartphones"?

CNET's "lists" seem to be very arbitrary.