1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to to figure out how to do either of the following...

1.) Look at the All Calls/Missed Calls list list while talking on the phone.
    Sometimes I have been on the phone and needed to give the person I was talking to a phone number that I previously dialed or answered, but wasn't in my contact list. I haven't been able to figure how to pull up the list while on the phone. I have tried opening a second Phone pad to view this info, but it won't allow it.

2.) Look at the call duration after the phone conversation has ended.
    I know that the call duration is displayed immediately after hanging up, but on several occasions it is helpful to know how long I was on the phone with a person after the fact and I can't figure out how to view that info. The only information shown in the All Calls list is the time of the call.

Has anybody figured out if these are possible?
    Thanks
    Last edited by SirRob94; 12/16/2009 at 11:19 AM.
    There's a patch for both in Preware! Call History During Call and Call Duration in Call Log.
    Just get the two patches for this as listed above. They work great.

However, for your #1, if you add a call during your current call, you can access the call log. You don't actually have to add the call (physically dialing). But going thru the process will give you access to the call log.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #4  
    I have Preware loaded on my phone to try apps, but the patches make me nervous because they are modifying the OS. I wish Palm would start adding the patches that everybody wants to the updates.
  5. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    It's just like doing performance mods on cars, once you start, you'll become addicted!

More seriously, it isn't like the old days when one wrong move bricked the phone. But maybe you could find a local friend to walk you through it. I expect most this stuff will be published by Palm at some point, but there's almost always some little thing you can do if you're willing to tinker with it some, and to me, anything that keeps me slightly fresh on technology ... well, it beats alzhiemer's, LOL!
    ADS

Quote Originally Posted by SirRob94 View Post
    I have Preware loaded on my phone to try apps, but the patches make me nervous because they are modifying the OS. I wish Palm would start adding the patches that everybody wants to the updates.