1.    #1  
    I just picked up some shures and i am in awe with the media player. granted they were really costly but they were worth every penny. I an afraid that i will be def in a few days but oh well
    You get some lossless pumpin on your comp? The only way to go as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    I just picked up some shures and i am in awe with the media player. granted they were really costly but they were worth every penny. I an afraid that i will be def in a few days but oh well
    Shure makes wicked earbuds. I love them. I bought them used and still worth every cent.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    I've had a pair for a year or so and I love them! About the biggest complaint I have is Pandora can sound pretty bad at times with the Shure SE530s but that is obviously not the Shures at fault. With the right quality material, the Shures never fail to amaze me.
    I have the SE530's and yes, the DAC in the Pre sounded pretty good. But it wasn't until I plugged in my JH13 custom monitors that I was actually blown away.

JH AUDIO | Pro Music
    been using Shure530's for at least a year, worth every penny. I had older Shure's that I had been using for years but it was time to upgrade to the 530's and what a difference. Shure530's FTW!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I am an Audio Technica guy myself. never used Shures though. <3 my ATH-A700's
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Love my shures too. 3 years with the same earbuds. How many $10 earbuds can last 3 years and sound amazing.
    My IE7's sound really good just not enough volume. But you would think the inventer of the ipod could do better. It needs mo Power.