1.    #1  
    Trying to spread some positive love about the Pre. I know you guys may think this is a stupid thread, but i need this, to much negativity about palm, sprint, pre and so on. So this is a thread about me loving my Phone. Watching my baby pre grow up to be the men of the house.
    If you can choose one word about what you like about the pre what will it be? Ill go 1st
    1-Synergy !!!!!!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    isn't there another one of these that was made today?

I like my pre and sprint btw
    open source
    It has a better design, better screen, yes I love that I can open up multiple programs and swipe them off the screen. With that being said, it sucks and I wish I had my 755 back. It's like buying a beautiful car and then saying, where's the a/c? Well, we don't have that yet but we may soon! Okay how about a anti-lock brakes, Naw, but that will be soon! Okay, Air bags? No, but they will come soon enough. BS I want my old phone and all the apps that kept my life organized and simple. *** was Palm thinking? Not like they just made the Palm Pre overnight. At this rate Palm is doing the "running of the bulls" and they are about to get trampled. This coming from a person that has had a palm phone since the 300. Who is marketing for this company?
    um,. One word.........pebble.
    I like its size and shape. Its what won it for me when looking to buy a new smartphone. I love my pre too and when you show people the phone most have seemed quite impressed with the size of it and how the webos card system works. Lets hope the updates evolve this phone into something better.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    isn't there another one of these that was made today?

I like my pre and sprint btw
    yes there is one, lets get together and kill this guy for doing this. How dare he do this to us! Omg our life is over now, how will we ever go one with life? Another thread about loving the pre, there is no room for this in this forum, omg how can he do this to us, how can we handle this new thread now?! I'm so confused, someone help us, how do I use the back button so I won't see this new thread on the same topic? Lame dude. Give it up already.
    So what?!?! - One extra thread of Pre loving. This IS needed. With all the bashing that's been going on, 2 posts of the same kind for positivity and love doesn't compare to the 300 posts of negativity and Pre bashing. I've had my share of bad experiences with the Pre but none of them make me want to get rid of it. I've had it since June - well, 2 defective models before this one which was replaced on Friday. But you know what, I'm still a Pre user. This is not my 1st smartphone but it is my 1st Palm. So far so good. Thanks Palm for a great product!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Preman View Post
    yes there is one, lets get together and kill this guy for doing this. How dare he do this to us! Omg our life is over now, how will we ever go one with life? Another thread about loving the pre, there is no room for this in this forum, omg how can he do this to us, how can we handle this new thread now?! I'm so confused, someone help us, how do I use the back button so I won't see this new thread on the same topic? Lame dude. Give it up already.
    I am sure you meant on.

good job flaming me my feelings hurt so bad lulz

u mad brah?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    This is my first smart phone and I can't see wanting anything different. I always knew I didn't want an Iphone or Blackberry. The size is perfect. The Google sync is amazing. It lets me keep all my contacts, birthdays and appointments with me all the time. And all of the apps make a killer bonus. What's not to love. Plus it doesn't complain to me like people do.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by screamindemonuk View Post
    um,. One word.........pebble.
    I like its size and shape. Its what won it for me when looking to buy a new smartphone. I love my pre too and when you show people the phone most have seemed quite impressed with the size of it and how the webos card system works. Lets hope the updates evolve this phone into something better.
    Really pebble? dont get me wrong i like the look, but i wouldnt have that top of my list. i think if it was from palm i would have gotten it. i had the 755p and i didnt want the pro, i needed something that hit me, and the pre did it for me
    Multi-tasking for the WIN, man! Yes, it is limited by hardware, but it still kicks major ***.

I, also, love my Pre!