Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Launch day pre and just had my first battery pull. Took pre off the TS and it was frozen. Tried to restart but nothing worked so....batt pull to the rescue!

So far no problems. Just thought I would vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Launch day pre and just had my first battery pull. Took pre off the TS and it was frozen. Tried to restart but nothing worked so....batt pull to the rescue!

So far no problems. Just thought I would vent.
    You know, that is pretty spectacular considering that when I had my 800w I pulled the battery probably every couple days. I guess that is one plus in Palm's corner.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    You know, that is pretty spectacular considering that when I had my 800w I pulled the battery probably every couple days. I guess that is one plus in Palm's corner.
    Ok, I feel better then.
    I've done less battery pulls on this phone than my treo, my WinMo phone and my blackberry curve.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    I've done less battery pulls on this phone than my treo, my WinMo phone and my blackberry curve.
    It's my first smartphone so I guess it's my learning curve.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    One battery pull in 6 months sounds pretty amazing to me!
    I haven't had to do one yet.

It's frozen a few times but I've just waited it out for a couple minutes.

The phone just resets on it's own for the most part.
    I have a launch day Pre and I've never (so far) had to pull the battery because the phone froze. Admittedly, I did pull the battery once just to see what it would do.
    congrats and welcome to the club off pulling batteries.
    I'm two months in and haven't had to pull it. Or WebDr for that matter, kind of odd considering how many patches and crap I put on it. Maybe there's a certain combo of things that the Pre just doesn't like?
    You're lucky. I have to pull mine once or twice a day. Not because of a freeze--but because the battery dies so fast.
    I never had to pull my battery before. But I have Doctored it once.
    Too many crazy apps, themes, and patches installed. *_*
    I've never even removed my battery to even inspect it. After the initial reports that people had problems removing the cover and slider issues, I thought it safter that way.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.