1.    #1  
    ok so its mid December where is this update at and come to think if it wheres the pre flash that suppose to come out sometime this year theres only 16 days left.At this rate we will only see 12 updates for all of 2010 and i see that the pre is going to need alot more then 12 updates to address the issues were all having
    1.) hope your kidding
    2.) 16 days is more than half, and it was estimated mid-December there have been no announcements, so technically it isn't late.
    3.) 16 days is more than half, and officially flash isn't out until feb-march, a beta is expected this month but no one told you to hold your breath
    4.)12 updates for 6 months is very good, (6/6/09 remember?) It's is an astounding amount for six months for a smart phone. I really don't know why your trying to make it sound like Palm isn't working hard.

5.)People like you will always find something wrong, if you don't like it switch phones and forums, I don't know how you can complain about how a great phone which is constantly being improved and is the cutting edge of technology isn't performing to your expectations, I mean I'm sorry it doesn't warm your pizza or print money but trust me, neither does any other smartphone.
    The 12 updates in 6 months is good... but lets keep it in perspective...
    Those 12 updates reflect the Beta nature of the Pre on release and minor fixes related to untested things... more than feature/enhancement updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    5.)People like you will always find something wrong, if you don't like it switch phones and forums, I don't know how you can complain about how a great phone which is constantly being improved and is the cutting edge of technology isn't performing to your expectations, I mean I'm sorry it doesn't warm your pizza or print money but trust me, neither does any other smartphone.
    You are totally off-base with this comment and response. Much more so than the OP.
    Flash won't be in the next update. Adobe is releasing Flash to phone makers soon, not to consumers. It will take several more months or more for the phone makers to integrate/optimize on their platforms.

I don't expect to see the next webOS update till after the new year. It's now too close to the holidays and many support people will be out. I'm not talking about Palm support staff, but all of the other developers who create apps... many won't be available to support, put out any quick releases, if it's released in the next couple of weeks.

I suppose it's possible it could be released by this weekend, but probably wise to wait til after the new year.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    bla bla bla... I haven't read anything on this website ...
    I still wish there was an un-thank button.
    I also wish 16 year olds couldn't make threads.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 12/15/2009 at 04:06 PM.
    Dangling participles do not make for a great start to a thread. This question is asked all the time just before an update. The update will come when it is ready. Thanks for the participations.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com