1.    #1  
    I know that certain songs won't play from itunes since they were downloaded prior to itunes offering the DRM free tracks. The issue i'm having is that some of those songs synced with my Pre but now i can't figure out how to remove them from my Pre. Annoying to have those songs showing up in my music app but they can't play. Any suggestions? Thanks.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongebobvt View Post
    I know that certain songs won't play from itunes since they were downloaded prior to itunes offering the DRM free tracks. The issue i'm having is that some of those songs synced with my Pre but now i can't figure out how to remove them from my Pre. Annoying to have those songs showing up in my music app but they can't play. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    You can certainly delete them with an older version of iTunes (Old Version of iTunes Download - OldApps.com). MediaMonkey (MediaMonkey Free Media Jukebox, Music Manager, CD Ripper & Converter) can also display and allow you to delete iTunes files. Also, if the iTunes tracks you are referring to are the only iTunes tracks on your Pre, you can easily delete all iTunes tracks on your Pre via USB mode, displaying hidden files, and deleting the iTunes folders from the Pre altogether.