Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I have had this problem for some time now. Hopefully someone cane help me out. When I plug my earphones in to my Pre, notifications then come out the speakerphone and they come out very loud. I think this is what blew the speaker on my last pre and I'm having the same issue with my new one. This has been happening ever since the 1.3.1 update.

shouldn't the notification only play through my headphones and not the speakerphone?

also, the system sounds slider volume does not have any effect on the volume of this.

any help?
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Yep, I've noticed this too - and it started happening with 1.31. I have no solutions, however. It's so loud it almost feels like it's going to blow the Pre's speaker right out of its socket.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    my guess is this is why so many people have had to return their pres for blown speakerphones.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    oh, and you can test this using your charger, plug in headphones then plug in your charger and listen to how loud it is. Just incase someone is going to try to fix this somehow
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I've also noticed that ... To solve this just when plug headphones always put ringer switch to OFF this will prevent the speaker notifications ...
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    I've also noticed that ... To solve this just when plug headphones always put ringer switch to OFF this will prevent the speaker notifications ...

Yes, that works, but dont you think its pretty rediculous. I mean, they had it working perfect in 1.2.1. For some reason it changed. I wish they'd change it back
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    It is rediculous but for now its better than Blowing up speakerphone
    we hope 1.3.5 fixes this as well as Pre GSM Data issues