1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    As a UK user, I find that I need to use a sign more often than a $ sign. Is there any way I can change the keyboard mapping for only this key? Or, are there any patches that I might have overlooked?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    It bothered me at first, tho easiest way to use is press symbol then 'h' key (key with the $ on it) then you'll just get the currency symbols.
    I asked if this could be done - the link below is what came up on the resulting thread, it's not a perfect solution but it's better than none - i'm still pushing to get something that works nicely rather than just a work around. If we all ask then maybe someone will have a go...

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ther-than.html
  4.    #4  
    Cheers Jimbode. I just hit [Sym] and scroll all the way to the end. As you said, that isn't the most eloquent way of doing it though.

icklepriest, great request, I was going to post the same thing myself. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_K View Post
    Cheers Jimbode. I just hit [Sym] and scroll all the way to the end. As you said, that isn't the most eloquent way of doing it though.
    If you hit 'H' directly after symbol key, you won't have to scroll to the end. You will only get the currency symbols.