Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I like the keyboard mockups, but I'd prefer the current Pre design with a slightly larger screen and an improved slider and keyboard. It'd be great if different materials were used--the touchstone cover looks nice. I really like the gestures, but I am not into total touch experiences; so it'd be nice to have a trackpad.
  2. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    I guess a bigger screen, bigger keyboard, bigger battery with better materials would be a decent upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    The fourth one gets my vote.
    yeah but if you think about it, it kinda looks like a bigger pixi.. i like the hidden keyboard, would be nice to make it another slider but that would be one huge phone lol

I like how this keyboard looks, if they could make it slightly smaller so that it would fit a slide to the side. idk just a thought
    Has anyone ever had the issue where they misspelled a word in a sentance but it's a pain in the **** to click on the screen to get there some times. a nice left and right button would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    Has anyone ever had the issue where they misspelled a word in a sentance but it's a pain in the **** to click on the screen to get there some times. a nice left and right button would be nice
    Not sure if more buttons are the answer, but making the scrolling feature more or less sensitive would be nice. Also if you could do it one handed.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  7. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Yess,
    That is pain.
    I tap in and around the area till I get closer to the letter.
    That is lame.
    I am for a left and right arrow.
    But where do you fit it ?
    Hold the orange key, slide your finger left or right anywhere on the touch screen. The "cursor" will move to where you want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Yess,
    That is pain.
    I tap in and around the area till I get closer to the letter.
    That is lame.
    I am for a left and right arrow.
    But where do you fit it ?
    idk but def would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Hold the orange key, slide your finger left or right anywhere on the touch screen. The "cursor" will move to where you want it.
    mother trucker! lol i didn't know that was possible. now i feel stupid
    mother trucker! lol i didn't know that was possible. now i feel stupid
    It isn't that great

If you hold the shift key it will highlight for you too so you can copy and paste.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I think you hit the nail on the head! With tablet phones becoming the new standard almost, Palm will release to compete with the Hero, Nexus One, and iPhone. Although we all know the iPhone is not the reason it's so great, it's iTunes that makes the iPhone unbeatable. Until someone can create something that even touches iTunes, good luck. I think Palm is really after Android. On that note, I feel a 3.6" TS device that resembles a small polished river stone with no slide out KB will be Palm's next device. This satisfies all form factors and doesn't leave anyone hurting. Sure the Soft KB will need to be as well made as the iPhone and since Palm has multitouch functionality, pretty good too, there should not be an issue.

To me that is Palm's only logical chance at another surge like they did with the Pre, and now the Pre Plus. I love the Pre, but come June/July it will be last gone to the wind. Welcome the Palm Post tablet phone!
    yup palm's third device should definitely be a tablet. picture a pixi without a keyboard and with a 3.7in amled display. With an analog joystick as the headphone like the psp. And webos 2.0 wow that would sell lie hot cakes. obviously towards the younger folks but would still be cool.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    IF we are dreaming then I want the 1.5 ghz dual core snapdragon coming near the end of 2010. I also want 1gb of rom & ram and 64gb on on board storage. Also a nice oled screen between 3.7 and 4.3 would do nicely.

Fit a real KB on it and you got a winner, oh and a stock 2300mah battery for good measure.
    My fantasy pre two would have boobs.. (JK)

I actually agree with some of the posters that the rounded egg shape is the best feeling. (im talking about the phone now.) lol
    Tegra 2 or omap 4 snapdragon is crap compared to these two.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123