1.    #1  
    I just got me a new Pre and i was very pleased that they finally added web downloading and full copy / paste in WebOS... (so i read) but seems like im missing something... why cant i download ringtones or other files i have tried?? are there limitations?? And (here is the dumb one...) but why can i copy paste anything?? You hold the "shift / orange" button and slide your finger to where you want to highlight rite??? well nothing happens here..... any help for me to figure this out??

thanx
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    hold down, the little arrow key next to that orange one and tap on pics or ringtones or pgf's its quite simple really lol , sorry just messin hope this helps
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    thanx for the tip!! that got me started (i knew it was something dumb i was missing...) but question, can i highlight specifics like a phrase or a couple of choice words or do i have to settle for the whole paragraph that is highlighted??
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    thanx for the tip!! that got me started (i knew it was something dumb i was missing...) but question, can i highlight specifics like a phrase or a couple of choice words or do i have to settle for the whole paragraph that is highlighted??
    In the web browser, you currently have to select an entire block. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future update.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    You can only do paragraphs, but if youll copy it then paste into memos you can edit it as necessary, Kind of a pain but it works till palm fixes this.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.