Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I don't see a single thread about the game in all of the various topics. This is by far the best game on the Pre. Great unique graphical style. Perfect use of the accelerometer, and a fun challenge!
    Cause its $1.99, and so far, not a single game for the pre has been worth buying so far. Why should I drop $1.99 for this when I havnt seen any other game that does not suck yet?
    A demo would be nice.
    For now, back to the game where you move the pre and the ball goes in the hole :-\
    Just downloaded this app. By far the best arcade game out now. If you think the zombie shooter was good this is a must have.
    There's video on their home page.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 12/15/2009 at 10:23 AM.
    Looks like an awesome game.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    There's video on their home page.
    link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    link?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazslo11 View Post
    Game looks nice. Good job.

That was a nice video until it made my Pre do its first Youtube reboot when it was done.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/14/2009 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by karishbhr View Post
    I don't see a single thread about the game in all of the various topics. This is by far the best game on the Pre. Great unique graphical style. Perfect use of the accelerometer, and a fun challenge!
    Seriously? The demo makes look as challenging as the old artilary game when you had to figure the angle to fire to hit the enemy.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Paratroopers is great. It's by far my favorite game.

Is this true? If so, karishbar, you are awesome. Hell, you're awesome just for bringing it up.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 12/15/2009 at 10:24 AM.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    no I have nothing to do with this game, just liked it a lot and was surprised no one was discussing it
    This is awesome !! I can't wait to get paid apps in EU.
    Vas
  13. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karishbhr View Post
    I don't see a single thread about the game in all of the various topics.
    Not sure if you're familiar with the SEARCH function that's usually available on most web forums... Here is a link to the thread where people talk about it...

Paratroopers

Search is your friend.
    Last edited by xtn; 01/14/2010 at 09:54 AM.
    This game is seriously awesome. Was my favorite game along with Topple Ball before the 3D games came out. Now its NFSU, then those 2. Doubters should try it.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I think NFSU is a pretty good game. This paratroppers definitely looks fun too!
    looks like fun, i'll give it a tray when i get home

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Seriously? The demo makes look as challenging as the old artilary game when you had to figure the angle to fire to hit the enemy.
    maybe I just suck at it, but I find it challenging enough!
    This game is as fun and addicting as any of the new 3D games that have come out. Its also very challenging. Well worth the $1.99.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    waiting for updated accelerometer controls for this and toppleball here.
    It's better than NFSU because it doesn't crash every three minutes.