1.    #1  
    I had to replace my Pre today because the power button stopped working. At Sprint, we entered my username and password for my Palm profile and my settings started to download. The majority of my apps did not install, but I didn't think that would be a big deal because I could download them again.

But when I went into the App Catalog, only 239 apps show up.

Many of the apps I use on a daily basis, even the one I wrote, do not appear, so I cannot download them.

The refurbished unit had 1.2.1 installed. I upgraded to 1.3.1, and I still only see 239 apps.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    that's really odd. I would call Palm technical support and see what they have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by drimo View Post
    I had to replace my Pre today because the power button stopped working. At Sprint, we entered my username and password for my Palm profile and my settings started to download. The majority of my apps did not install, but I didn't think that would be a big deal because I could download them again.

But when I went into the App Catalog, only 239 apps show up.

Many of the apps I use on a daily basis, even the one I wrote, do not appear, so I cannot download them.

The refurbished unit had 1.2.1 installed. I upgraded to 1.3.1, and I still only see 239 apps.

Anyone know how to fix this?
    Try a partial erase. This should fix the issue. If it doesn't, a full erase should work.

EDIT: On second thought, I would just go with the full erase. Probably the best route. See here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-contacts.html
    when i replaced my phone i had to do a battery pull and it fixed that issue.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Try a partial erase. This should fix the issue. If it doesn't, a full erase should work.

EDIT: On second thought, I would just go with the full erase. Probably the best route. See here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-contacts.html
    Thank you very much, this fixed the issue for me! You are the best!