Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    It says that it is set to back up every day. But the last date is 12-1-09, and I think I did that one manually. the slide button on top is switched to the "on" position. So my question is...is my pre backing up every day and is there any way to check?
    Thanks for any help anyone can offer!
    I ♥ my Pre.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    thanks for the link...i guess there wasn't any consensus as to why this was..i read the first and last page in the thread. i guess i'll just do manual backups. thanks again.
    You might get automatic backups working again by toggling backups off, giving permission to delete everything and then turning backups back on. At least, that worked for me.
    I ♥ my Pre.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    is there a possibility of losing data/contacts?
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McKathryn View Post
    You might get automatic backups working again by toggling backups off, giving permission to delete everything and then turning backups back on. At least, that worked for me.
    I agree. I spoke with Sprint 2nd or 3rd tier tech support and that is what they recommended. It worked for me.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Turning off auto backup, agreeing to delete the content on the server, and then turning auto back up on again worked for me. Don't worry, nothing on your palm is deleted, so you won't lose contacts etc.