1.    #1  
    What to do what to do...Called a repair center they said to call the insurance company...Or should I take it to a sprint store and have them replace it...

(BTW When the phone was purchased (Mine and hers) They were both brand new and sealed in the box, never used...Hers cracked...)
    Have you contacted your eBay seller? IMHO: I would think that they are responsible for the device, even if they hadn't opened the box to verify that the device was intact.
    If the screen is cracked, you'll have about a snowball's chance in hell of getting a replacement at a repair center. Call Asurion if you have the insurance... if not, you've got a nice, shiny coaster to put your drinks on!
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
  4.    #4  
    Well the pre wasn't cracked on arrival we had them for a bit now so I can't see how the seller would be responsible. However we took it to a repair center and a replacement will be here by Weds free of charge...

My worry was the fact we got them on EBAY but the guy never asked...Good deal...Now if only mine would do it so I can be rid of my scratched screen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota 35-2 View Post

My worry was the fact we got them on EBAY but the guy never asked...Good deal...Now if only mine would do it so I can be rid of my scratched screen
    how did your screen get scratched?