Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    i got ANOTHER pre replaced yesterday and everything was fine with my contacts. last night i went ahead and updated the phone to 1.3.1 and all my contacts are still there but all the info in each contact is gone. when i was at the repair store they gave me a number directly to palm just for profile problems and i cant find it and of course the store is closed today. does anyone have that number. thanks
    When I first setup my contacts I debated whether I should use Palm's or Google's. I chose Google's and I am glad that I did.

My reasoning for choosing Google's was:

- If I have to change to a different manufacturer's phone that they may also support Google and that it would be easier to integrate to the next phone.

- With Google I could easily login on a separate PC to the Google contacts and modify it from there. I had trouble finding similar functionality with Palm's Contacts.

- Google knows storage better than Palm. I could see Palm having issues with their servers before I could Google.

Sorry I didn't have the number to offer, but maybe you can call the Palm Setup Support number 1-866-750-PALM and ask them the question.